A place for all my obsessions! You know, those things that distract me from life...
shit. You’re using the Gleek’s for your own selfish purposes again. You’re not fooling them -_-<3
1. Spend time creeping in the locker rooms.
2. Invite a whole group of kids to your house
3. Perform a sexy number with a group of kids
4. Hug all the kids you can
5. Volunteer to play Rocky in The Rocky Horror Show against kids playing Janet and Dr. Frank N Furter.
6. …or just put on a production of that show with kids.
7. After you drunk dialed someone and tried to flirt, give the kids your phone number so they can call you when they’re drunk.
8. Watch your kids’ sexual performances—like crotch gestures and booty shaking—with amazement
9. Get to second base while breaking up a girl fight
10. Watch three cheerleaders perform a flirty song/dance for you privately
11. When your male student sings Hot For Teacher in Glee Club, creepily ask him who he was singing about.
12. Get your dancing groove on by gyrating up and down a student.
13. 2 male students fighting. Break it up. Be as hands on as possible.
LMFAO! Oh but I like when he hugs them =(<3<3
I like Mercedes and I think she’s really talented, but their’s no need for her to constantly pick on Rachel when it comes to the musical spotlight.
Yes it does seem like Rachel always gets the solos and whatever she wants in Glee, but that’s not true. Despite the fact that she works her ass off to be as good as she is, getting these things don’t always come easy to her.
Mercedes says that Mr. Schue is always singling her out? Please, he’s singled Rachel out so many times to the point where I think he might not like her! I understand that she can be pushy and bossy and arrogent, but it’s mostly just confidence.
She says Rach is an ass kisser? Maybe, but that’s because Mr. Schue is usually reluctant in giving Rachel solos(seriously, I think deep in her mind she thinks he doesn’t like her at times).
I understand why Mercedes would be mad/jealous at Rachel but she needs to work harder for what she wants! She needs to go after it with gusto! Seriously, that’s the reason why Rachel gets things: she works her ass off, she goes after what she wants, & she deserves it for those reasons alone. She’s constantly practicing and fine-tuning her voice because it means everything to her! Musical theater is her life and she makes sure she’s good enough to be apart of that world.
For someone who doesn’t even practice a song before performing because she thinks she doesn’t need to, how can Mercedes say Rachel thinks she’s better than everyone?? In the musical department she IS. Practice makes perfect, but Mercedes seems to think she’s already perfect. Is that cockyness or confidence? Can’t the same be said about the girl who’s always prepared; she’s CONFIDENT. That’s one thing that makes her stand out; you won’t get far in life without it.
Mercedes needs to stop whining, figure out what she wants exactly, and go for it! Stop half-assing shit and then complaining! Put forth some effort!! If it means that much to you, treat it as a main priority!
I hate that she let her new bf get under her skin like that. If you’re gonna be friends with the girl don’t turn aroud and spit in her face when you feel inferior and want the spotlight. They could’ve still been friends through all of that. I also hate that she’s getting Santana to leave New Directions. San is an amazing singer too and I’d love to hear her duet with Rachel. Her style is unique. Her leaving to start a new group though is rediculous. She’ll still have to compete against Mercedes. Whenever she wants something though, she goes for it so if she pushed for more solos/duets she might get it.
Rachel has given up projects for Mercedes countless times and has reached out to her. Stop treating her like crap. What was is she said to her? “If you want the closing spot then go in there and TAKE IT FROM ME”. She knows when to concede to the better singer.
New Directions is supposed to be a family but they tear eachother apart mire than anything. They’ll never win Nationals behaving this way and it’s their last chance.<3<3